When someone hears the term ‘Bed and Breakfast’, the same image always seem to spring to mind. Snow capped mountains, maybe somewhere in the Hamptons, where a delightful older couple serves up bacon and eggs every morning to vacationing ski couples looking for an intimate winter getaway. Well, Anna Maria Island is out to change that definition of what a bed and breakfast is.
Yes, this is another option for your lodging needs when you come and visit us here in the warm Florida sunshine. And though this type of accommodation doesn’t have nearly the same level of choice as some of your other options when staying here, what is available comes highly recommended.
The Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast is actually four separate and unique houses forming a sort of conglomerate place to stay. Each of the houses features a different decor and experience for those staying, and a selection of suites with 1-3 bedrooms and a number of other options such as jacuzzi tubs and balconies overlooking the beach. And all are right on the beachfront, letting guests wander the white sand at their leisure.
The usual features that draw travelers to a bed and breakfast can be found here. The intimate setting and low room count mean that the staff can spend more time with each individual guest. You won’t be left feeling like just another number staying in yet another cookie cutter room in a megaplex hotel. Those sorts of small comforts do come with a bit of a price tag, with rooms running $199 and up depending on suite type and size.
So for those looking for the relaxed feel of a traditional bed and breakfast mixed with the tropical vistas and pleasures of Florida, Anna Maria Island has that covered.
Featured Anna Maria Island
Bed and Breakfast Accommodations:
Total Records: 1
Harrington House Bed & Breakfast
Come savor intimate charm and Casual Elegance of Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast Inn phone: (888) 828-5566
Address: 5626 Gulf Drive Holmes Beach, Florida 34217-1666
Island Vacation Accommodations:
Browse our “Anna Maria Island Life” Directory of Places to Stay on and around Anna Maria Island.
- Vacation Rentals – Anna Maria Island vacation rental locations include Gulf of Mexico front homes on white sugar sand beaches, bayfront units with views of the Intracoastal waterway, canal homes, and condominium units with swimming pools and other great features.
- Island Bed and Breakfasts – Plan to spend your next vacation or romantic getaway on an Anna Maria Island beach while staying in a beach-side Bed and Breakfast.
- Island Resorts – Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, on Anna Maria Island, Florida, a perfect tropical Island Getaway with miles of white sandy walking beaches and blue-green water.
- Hotels and Motels – Select your Anna Maria Island accommodations from the best Hotels and Motels the Gulf Coast has to offer.
- Villas and Bungalows – Enjoy your West Florida stay in the charm of an old time Mediterranean vacation bungalow, nestled by the Gulf of Mexico on Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island.